Whether you are a casual gamer or you want to improve video performance and reduce eyestrain. Having a Nintendo Switch computer monitor will greatly improve your gaming experience, and you don’t need to spend a lot of money on it either.
You can make an informed selection about which gaming Nintendo Switch monitor will best suit your needs with the help of this guide. The Nintendo Switch games have proven to be a huge hit with gamers and developers.
However, if you are a gamer or watching movies is your hobby, without a larger display screen(Nintendo Switch watching movies), gamers will be unable to enjoy the experience! That is why to get the most out of this gaming system; you should invest in one of these Nintendo Switch gaming consoles / Nintendo Switch consoles.
Before purchasing the best monitor for Nintendo Switch games, it would be beneficial to consider a few key factors. The following pointers will assist you in making an informed decision when purchasing a gaming display for your Nintendo Switch OLED system.
Top 10 best monitors For Nintendo Switch in 2022
Looking at the popularity of games Nintendo switch support system, it appears that people enjoy playing games on it. I decided to produce a buyer’s guide and reviews on some of the top Nintendo Switch gaming displays.
Here is the list of the best monitor for Nintendo Switch in 2022:
HP 24mh FHD
Sceptre Curved Monitor
Acer SB220Q bi
HP 24mh FHD Monitor tops the list of the best monitor for Nintendo Switch with its versatile functionality and high-quality visuals. That is pretty much all you need in a gaming monitor for Nintendo Switch.
It is also less expensive than most displays with comparable specifications for Switch and ps4. The micro-edge display combined with Full HD resolution and 75 Hz refresh rate makes it a popular choice among the gamer community. The 90-degree rotating screen, height adjustment, and swiveling base further add to its worth.
Reviews Of The Best Monitor For Nintendo Switch
The game experience is hampered without a larger screen. You’ll need monitor settings for Nintendo to switch to enjoy the infinite gaming Nintendo switch experience. Nowadays, many people prefer to play games on the Nintendo Switch OLED, quickly becoming the most popular platform among other game developers and Nintendo switches watching movies. It is well worth the money.
If you’re in a hurry or can’t make up your mind, check out our top picks and product reviews for the best monitor for Nintendo Switch gaming console right here.
1. HP 24mh FHD Monitor
- With a beautiful and ultra-slim design, you’ll have more desk space than you ever imagined.
- See vivid detail from almost any angle, with consistent color and image quality across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angle of games Nintendo Switch support.
- Get the picture quality you want without the extra dongles; connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals with a wide selection of connections, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports, for big-screen entertainment from Nintendo switch watching movies.
- With a 100mm range of motion, you may easily set your display to the most gaming Nintendo Switch comfortable position.
First on our list of the best monitor for Nintendo Switch is the HP 24mh FHD monitor. This ultraslim, practically borderless design with FHD is a fantastic deal, low response time monitor, and includes all of the ports you’ll need to connect your laptop or desktop. With this height-adjustable ultraslim HP display, you’ll have more desk space than you ever imagined. The appealing micro-edge pattern gives a touch of class to any setting.
It comes with a nominal price tag, given all the features it exhibits marking it as one of the best budget monitors for Nintendo Switch. The sharp display with great refresh rates and response time ensures you always have the lead.
Although it has a TN panel, it offers a good image quality. Thanks to the gaming monitor’s refresh rate and super-fast reaction times, your gaming will be smoother and more responsive with Nintendo Switch support. It also supports FreeSync Support, eliminating stuttering and tearing in PC games.
This monitor has a stunning overall design that is also fully ergonomic. It also comes with eye-care technologies. This is the best gaming monitor for Nintendo Switch gaming console because of its low response time.
Check More: Best Monitor For 3D Modeling
2. Dell S2417DG YNY1D Gaming Monitor
- With QHD quality, you’ll see nearly twice as many details on the screen as you would with Full HD.
- Optimal default modes matched to your gaming genre will enhance your visual experience.
- A flicker-free screen will improve your eye comfort.
- One millisecond response time 1000: 1 contrast ratio (typical) and low response time monitor.
- (WxDxH) Dimensions (WxDxH) Dimensions (WxDxH) Dimensions (WxDxH 363.9 mm (14.33 inches) / 493.9 mm (14.33 inches) (19.44 inches). 540.4 mm in width (21.28 inches). 180.0 mm depth (7.09 inches)
The Dell S2417DG can improve its visual gaming experience by selecting various preset modes like gaming monitors refresh rate. Yes, we can say that this is the best monitor for Nintendo Switch games. On the other hand, this monitor features a clear display(Nintendo switch OLED) with a QHD resolution of 2560X1440 pixels.
It has a higher level of screen detail than a Full HD monitor(Nintendo Switch watching movies). Not only that, but this monitor also includes eye-care features like flicker-free and a 1ms reaction time is a low response time monitor.
Thanks to Dell’s three-year Advanced Exchange Service, it can replace this monitor the next business day. To realize its full potential, you must calibrate this monitor’s (gaming Nintendo Switch support)settings. You can also get the latest driver for this monitor from Dell’s official website to disable deep sleep in the monitor menu.
3. Acer R240HY 23.8-Inch IPS Monitor
- Nintendo Switch OLED is 1920 x 1080 resolution on a 23.8″ Full HD IPS widescreen.
- Response time is four milliseconds, the refresh rate is 60 hertz, and the pixel pitch is 0.2745 millimeters. Viewing angle: 178 degrees, display colors: 16.7 million is low response time monitor.
- If the picture isn’t viewable, use the OSD menu to increase the brightness and contrast or restore the original settings. The brightness level is 250 nits. Twenty-five watts of power is consumed during operation.
A portable gaming monitor for Nintendo Switch must have flexible connectivity options as well as an adjustable frame. Acer R240HY displays this and a lot more, all on a budget. This monitor features a 4ms reaction time and several connecting options, including HDMI, VGA, and DVI. With the help of the Zero Frame design, this 24-inch monitor has a refresh rate of 60Hz, a low response time monitor, and provides optimum visibility of the screen from the edges of Nintendo Switch consoles.
Gaming Nintendo switches budget-conscious consumers should be aware that, in addition to the price, this monitor has a design and aesthetics that make it ideal for productivity and multimedia applications—the Acer R240HY sports a spherical stand with low bezels that is appealing and elegant.
4. Sceptre 27″ Curved Monitor
- The monitor’s curved display screen provides a more immersive perspective for improved Nintendo Switch gameplay.
- The monitor boasts a high refresh rate and a screen resolution that fulfills the Nintendo Switch’s basic requirements.
- This design allows you to modify the monitor’s height, pivot, and tilt to your liking.
With its curved screen, the C278W-1920R monitor improves Nintendo Switch gameplay. It boasts a 27-inch screen display with a curved panel with a 1800R curvature for a more immersive experience.
Sceptre Gaming Monitor is an alternative monitor to the Sceptre C278W-1920R. It boasts a curved panel, a variable refresh rate of 165 Hertz over DisplayPort and 144 Hertz over HDMI, AMD FreeSync Premium technology, and a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080, and a 27-inch display.
The Sceptre Curved LED Monitor is the second alternative monitor. It boasts a 27-inch screen, a refresh rate of 75 Hertz, built-in speakers, HDMI and VGA compatibility, a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080, and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
5. ASUS VG245H 1080p 24 Inch Monitor
- For a fluid console gaming experience, use two HDMI ports and Fast input technology with a 1ms reaction time.
- ASUS Eye Care technology includes a flicker-free and blue light filter to reduce eye strain.
- AMD Radeon GP supports Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with a refresh rate of 75 Hz for a tear-free experience.
The Asus VG245H gaming monitor is an excellent display. This display comprises gamer-driven features to enhance and elevate your gaming experience. Because of the inherently decreased lag time between button push and action on a monitor, time is nearly nil. This results in a near-instant response time of about 1 millisecond with a rapid refresh rate of 75Hz, allowing for fast-paced games.
You should use this monitor since ASUS has a superior and unique eye-care innovation. With an accessible and adaptable sync innovation that provides a refreshed 75Hz rate. Asus VG245H offers an ergonomic stand with complete stature acclimation to accommodate your workspace and characteristics to boost colour execution and control.
6. Dell SE2-417HGX 23.6 Inch Gaming Monitor
- It has a maximum display resolution of 1920 x 1080 and an anti-glare screen.
- It is equipped with special features of up to 75Hz refresh rate
- Its dual HDMI connectivity provides effortless connectivity and the capability to switch between them via dual connectivity mode
Dell is one of the most well-known brands for gaming peripherals, and the Dell SE2-417HGX gaming monitor should be in the top ten list of the best monitors for Nintendo Switch. Due to its high demand for gaming features such as FHD display, high-quality and tear-free gaming visuals, and effortless connectivity, it is the best gaming monitor for Nintendo Switch.
The Dell SE2-417HGX provides a 75Hz refresh rate and supports AMD Freesync technology as compared to Dell SE2-417HG does not.
This Dell gaming monitor is the best choice for advanced gamers. That gives it various gaming features like a wide IPS screen with high resolution, 2 HDMI ports, VGA and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Dell SE2-417HGX gives an edge to its users to seamlessly switch between work and play via enhanced dual HDMI connectivity mode at a time.
7. Lepow Z1-Gamut Laptop Display Portable Monitor
- The low Z1 comes with the upgraded color gamut to 97.6% NTSC and IPS, FHD Display.
- It is the most portable and compatible travel monitor that provides various connectivity modes, like two type-C modes with mini HDMI and 3.5mm audio input.
- It comes with a dual built-in speaker and HDR mode, which gives its users an excellent audiovisual and best gaming experience.
The Lepow portable Z1 gamut display provides high-quality visuals for gaming and therefore comes within a line of good monitors for the Nintendo Switch. Not only this, it is specially designed for the serious gaming experience and gives an edge to its users.
The Lepow Z1-Gamut is an upgraded version that provides color space from 72% NTSC to 85% NTSC compared to its older version Lepow Z1 Pro.
It gives various features to enhance the gaming experience, like Ultra-wide IPS and FHD Gamut displays with built-in dual speakers to enhance the user experience. It is considered the best portable monitor for Nintendo Switch, PS3, and PS4.
It is a highly portable monitor specially designed for gamers and comes with Type-C ports, Mini HDMI, and 3.5mm audio inputs.
8. ViewSonic VP2468 Premium IPS Monitor
- The most climate-friendly monitor has the most advanced ergonomic features with adjustment calibration and portability.
- ViewSonic VP2468 is also equipped with a blue light filter, anti-glare screen, and ultra widescreen.
- It is compatible with laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems.
The ViewSonic VP2468 is one of the most common examples of art and science of amazing color. It provides amazing color precision and image quality with stunning full HD resolution and high-end connectivity with PCs, laptops and smartphone switches. It is therefore recommended as the best gaming monitor for Nintendo Switch.
The ViewSonic VP2468 is less in price compared to ViewSonic VP2468 H2. At the same time, it gives approximately the same features as FHD display, weight, and portability, and it is considered best for playing Nintendo Switch among ViewSonic monitors.
For the user who wants to opt for a ViewSonic monitor for gaming and Nintendo Switch, I would say ViewSonic VP2468 is the best choice.
Highly portable and be connected to various devices like Nintendo Switch, laptops, and PCS via HDMI, USB, and display port.
9. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches IPS Monitor
- The Acer SB220Q bi is an FHD ultra-thin and zero frame monitor with a maximum 1920 x 1080 display resolution.
- It gives 21.5 inches IPS display with Radeon free sync technology
- This Acer machine is lightweight, approximately 5.47 pounds, with its stand
The Acer SB220Q bi comes with a Radeon-free sync technology, ultra-wide FHD, and IPS display specially designed to ensure a stress-free gaming experience.
The Acer this monitor is the cheapest and best budget monitor for Nintendo Switch. In this price range, it provides high-end features like FHD, IPS, high-resolution display with an ultra-thin zero frame monitor.
The Acer SB220Q bi equipped with a high refresh rate of 75Hz, which gives high-quality gaming visuals and experience
It is equipped with a high-quality display such as 16.7 million colors with an excellent Bright display.
10. Dragon Touch 4K Portable Monitor
- Dragon Touch S1 Pro is a 4k gaming monitor with an FHD display with of maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 and an IPS screen.
- This dragon touch 4k monitor provides a built-in stereo speaker and is the most compatible and portable monitor that supports VESA and Nintendo Switch.
- S1 pro is recommended due to its effortless connectivity with a Mini HDMI port and 2 full-featured USB-C ports. This Dragon is compatible with most devices, such as your Switch, Xbox, PS4, MacBook Pro or other laptops/PC devices.
Dragon Touch S1 Pro is one of the best highly optimized monitors for portable use, such as gaming and traveling. It gives high-quality video and gaming visuals to its users.
The dragon touch S1 Pro portable monitor is equipped with built-in speakers and free sync technology display technology. It is specially designed for Xbox, PS4, PS3 and Nintendo Switch and is overall recommended as the best gaming monitor for Nintendo Switch.
It is one of the best 4k gaming monitors, which gives a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels compared to other faceless brands in the market.
Highly portable and can be connected to a laptop, PC, smartphone and Nintendo Switch via high-end connectivity options like Mini HDMI and 2 full-featured USB-C ports.
Buyer’s Guide: Things to Consider While Looking For The Best Portable Monitor For Nintendo Switch
The Nintendo Switch console is a gaming console that can also be used as a portable gaming device. Nintendo, a Japanese video game business, created Nintendo Switch watching movies and manufactured it. A Nintendo Switch includes inbuilt controls and buttons; however, it does not include a monitor as an add-on item. As a result, you’ll have to purchase it on your own.
To make things easier for you, we’ve put together some reviews above about the Nintendo Switch gaming console that compare the different models available and help you choose the best monitor for Nintendo Switch to suit your needs.
Based on height limits or other features such as low response time monitor and viewing angles, here’s a buying guide to help you make your pick!
Check out the Nintendo Switch computer monitor if you’re searching for a cheap, portable monitor to take with you on the move. It’s only 15 inches long and light enough to take with you practically anyplace.
If portability isn’t a need, but pricing is, our Acer R240H could be the solution. This cost-effective alternative nevertheless produces a nice image without breaking the bank.
Suppose screen size is more important than gaming monitors’ refresh rate. In that case, we have something that will meet all of your requirements: The Dell gaming monitor offers it all: a large 24-inch Full HD display, HDMI input ports, and VGA inputs, so you won’t have any trouble connecting your devices.
Look for color accuracy and a wide color spectrum for the most immersive experience on your Nintendo Switch gaming console. Because many Switch games use vibrant, stunning colors, you’ll want to buy a display that can handle them. For the most immersive experience on your Switch, look for color accuracy and a wide color spectrum.
The Nintendo Switch OLED, as previously stated, can only support a full native resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. That isn’t to say that it won’t work with 4K TVs. A higher pixel resolution is recommended if you use your monitor with a streaming device or other game consoles.
The aspect ratio of your monitor is a measurement of the width to height ratio. Most displays have a 16:9 aspect ratio; however, an ultrawide monitor would almost certainly have a 21:9 aspect ratio. Wide viewing angles, large screen real estate, and outstanding picture quality are all advantages of ultrawide displays Nintendo Switch docked.
Your monitor’s low response time monitor or refresh rate is a measurement of how quickly it can update with a new image per second Nintendo Switch gaming console. Higher values are better in this case, but the Switch only has a 60Hz refresh rate. If you want to play fast-paced gaming monitors refresh rate or Nintendo Switch watching movies, a display with a refresh rate of 75Hz or higher can help.
The amount of time it takes for your monitor to display actions you’re taking on your controller is referred to as input lag. You’ll want to aim for a low lag time when gaming so that you have a near-instant reaction. The best Nintendo Switch monitor features a low response time with fast refresh rates, significantly reducing the input lag.
The Nintendo Switch gaming console has a built-in speaker that provides good sound quality. Because the console won’t play any audio when docked, you’ll want to match this sound quality on any monitor you buy.
We suggest investing in a monitor with excellent built-in speakers. You won’t need to buy any additional speakers, and you’ll be able to experience the full audio quality of your favorite gaming monitor’s refresh rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Switch run 1080p?
The basic Switch sports a 6.2-inch LCD screen and outputs a 1080p feed when docked. According to Nintendo’s website, the Nintendo Switch support(OLED variant) will have a maximum resolution of 1920×1080 and a maximum frame rate of 60 frames per second.
Can I play Nintendo Switch on a 4K monitor?
Because the Nintendo Switch support can only output a resolution of 1080p, a 4K TV isn’t worth it for simply the Nintendo Switch. If you’re lucky, you’ll find a TV with a good upscale that improves the picture slightly, but it’s not worth the price of a 4K TV.
How to make Nintendo Switch look better on a monitor?
Upscaling on PC monitors is notoriously terrible; therefore, I’m hoping the 720p output will be better because the upscale is a direct 2:1 ratio. Whereas 1080p (or 900p in BotW’s instance) would not be and, depending on how poor the monitor’s upscale, could create some blurriness and Nintendo switch docked.
Investing in the best monitor for Nintendo Switch not only makes gaming more enjoyable but also contributes to the addition of a versatile device. While some people still prefer using a TV for their consoles, the convenience and flexibility of a monitor still remain unbeatable. We hope this list of the top 10 gaming monitors helps you make your pick!